[chuck-users] The ChucK Show

Les Hall inventor-66 at comcast.net
Mon Aug 10 17:28:57 EDT 2009

Thank you Dan for the PLORK site!  There is more than enough material
there to do an entire show, so woohoo - the ChucK show is back in
business for at least another week.  The only glitch was that the piece
titled "Bells and Whistles" by Michael Early showed the previous
peice's filename when I <ctrl>-clicked on it to save file to disk on my
eMac.  It showed the "Ganzfield in Orange and Black" by Matmos
filename.  So I suspect that there is a link to fix.  No big deal
though.  Thanks again!

Les