[chuck-users] Gary Go on iPhone

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 10:40:05 EDT 2009

Hans;

It looks one has to use a pen - Apple avoided PDAs until they could get rid
> of it.

You can use the PMA with your fingers... just not very well :-).

> And the iPhone screen is multi-touch and larger. And computers are much
> more powerful. So I felt that perhaps ChucK could do it what is shown there.

Of course. I just wanted to offset the marketing a bit. There is certainly
exciting stuff going on on the iPhone as well; SMULE came up with
interesting ideas, I'd like to see what Nick Collins's "TOPLAp" app is like
if/when it would come through the system.

Sadly Apple paid mr Go and Roland is so far not paying me to point out you
could do nearly the same on a device well over a decade old at a fraction of
the price. Maybe I'm just a bit jealous.

kas.