[chuck-users] ChucK a day + php syntax highlighter

Andrew C. Smith acsmith at willamette.edu
Tue Aug 25 14:25:21 EDT 2009

80 characters!  The SC contest is 140, but I guess it only takes just
over half that to crash ChucK creatively.

By the way, Scott, congratulations on the readability of your code.  I
think your PHP highlighter is the best.  Share?  Also suggestions:

imitate a few Minimalist techniques, like addition and subtraction or phasing.

make "Totalist" music (term a subject of debate) where the global
structure is determined by the local structure, and all of that is
determined by something like the prime factors of the number of high
school girlfriends you had.  Bonus points if it's microtonal.  More
bonus points if it crashes ChucK.

Andrew