[chuck-users] analysis examples

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 15:11:03 EDT 2009

Great!

A while later I also noticed that in one of the other examples ZeroX is used
in a Uana sort of way... almost like ZeroX is both a Ugen and a Uana at the
same time. It seems like ZeroX can calculate the number of zero crossings
per analysis frame? Aside from that example I don't think I've seen anything
explain what is going on there at all. I can't find this covered in the UGen
reference, for example. That's another bit that I think could use some extra
loving care.

Good to "see" you here again!