[chuck-users] NYC-Based ChucKists: "Cloud Seeding" Sept. 1st @ The Stone, 8pm

mike clemow gelfmuse at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 17:33:37 EDT 2009

Hi Andrew,

I'm glad you're coming to the show!  I'm really excited about it.  I'm
looking forward to meeting you at the show.

I would love to do a ChucK meet-up type thing.  I know Zach Layton
over there at Issue Project Room.  It would be really cool to play
with their sound system.  They use the same kind of speaker systems
that PlorK uses, but overhead and they are set up as a 15 channel
system with a control interface in Max/MSP, if I'm not mistaken.  I
would love to do a granular synthesis thing there.  But I'd be even
more excited about setting up some kind of ongoing New York based
ChucK meet-up / jam session.  If Issue would be into hosting this, I
think that we could really get things cooking here on the east coast.

CVS access (correct me if I'm wrong, dev people) is obtained like this
(on unix-like machines):

$ export CVS_RSH=ssh
$ cvs -d :ext:anon-chuck at cvs.cs.princeton.edu:/cvs checkout chuck_dev

You'll get a folder called chuck_dev and inside that is a folder
called v2 and that is where the code is.

Cheers,
Mike

http://michaelclemow.com
http://semiotech.org