[chuck-users] The ChucK Show

Les Hall inventor-66 at comcast.net
Mon Aug 31 14:10:16 EDT 2009

Kassen,

I didn't tune the chime, ran out of time.  Maybe I can work on it this
week.  We has SO MUCH FUN on the game show last week that now I've
decided to do another game show next week.  In addition to the main
theme of "name that tune" and the secondary theme of "the gong show", I
think I'll add a choice of "door number one, door number two, and door
number three".  Should be a great time as everyone enjoyed it last
week.  There will of course be plenty of ChucK from various artists on
the game show.

Les