[chuck-users] FLOSS (user editable) manual for ChucK

Scott Hewitt wittlist at googlemail.com
Tue Dec 1 22:15:02 EST 2009

Hi,

Perhaps we could all work on the wiki or in google wave (I have a few
invites if people need them) and then once the content is done work
out the presentation side.

The pdf manual is a great resource and the easy of turning it into a
physical object is great, I actually took my paper copy to the pub for
a few nights when I first started chuck.

However good documentation in my mind would also have a role online as
part of the wiki and maybe eventually as an integrated help system
perhaps within the miniAudicle.

So I would suggest that we aim to create / update the content of the
manual in a way which is as flexible as possible going forward.

just my two cents :)

scott