[chuck-users] FLOSS (user editable) manual for ChucK

Michael Heuer heuermh at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 10:43:29 EST 2009

Tomasz Kaye's brain <tomasz.brain at gmail.com>:

>> Michael - excellent suggestion. FLOSS Manuals seems to have a facility
>> for including code easily. Has anyone tried putting ChucK code in to
>> see if it barfs on it?

> I entered some ChucK code into a <pre> element. That seemed to work fine in
> the preview. Though probably needs more testing (for instance, do long lines
> inside a <pre> element automatically wrap in PDF export? my suspicion is
> that they might not).

Does FLOSS manuals have an import mechanism?  This would be essential
for keeping the ChucK examples/snippets separate from the
documentation itself.

For instance, in APT documentation format

http://maven.apache.org/doxia/references/apt-format.html

there is a snippet macro

http://maven.apache.org/doxia/macros/index.html#Snippet_Macro

   michael