[chuck-users] FLOSS (user editable) manual for ChucK

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 05:50:12 EST 2009

Adam;

We are moving to FLOSS manuals.

Great. I know next to nothig about pdf authoring or version cotrol so I
trust in your call and commend you for the lead you are taking.

Looking forward to covering some UGens; that at least I do know something
about.

You -rightly- mentioned .sync() as a area that needs ore coverage. I hope
Kijjaz will have time to write something about that as I think he took that
further than anyone else in his one-liners.

I'd like to write something about the Blit ones as those are fun. Will Dan
himself cover LiSa? A whole volume could be written on LiSa...