[chuck-users] FLOSS (user editable) manual for ChucK

Tomasz Kaye's brain tomasz.brain at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 04:48:19 EST 2009

What's the plan for the sprint tomorrow?

Will it first be a question of just recreating the existing manual on the
FLOSS site? If so it might be good to agree in advance on how certain
entities should be transalated across. Or a chapter can be designated as an
example, that we can use as a guide for consistency. Maybe you had thoughts
about this already Adam?

About time zones: I'm in GMT+1. The FLOSS chat works well i think, for
coordinating stuff while we're busy working on it.