[chuck-users] FLOSS (user editable) manual for ChucK

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 19:37:36 EST 2009

Scott;

Whats happening?

A search for "chuck" on flossmanuals yielded no results, I think I'll start
using our own wiki tomorrow (well, today, in this time-zone) unless someting
more concrete pops up. I suggest that if we don't hear from Adam (he may be
dealing with unforseen situations) we all just create explanations and
documentation in any area we see fit to the best of our abilities. The text
is the most important thing after all; if just five people each write a
piece on one area that was previously lacking I think that should already be
a signifficant improvement.

This initiative is getting quite "distributed" right now, with Adam
apparently offline and no word from the DEV's but I don't think that need be
a huge issue as it seems like most ChucKists have their own favourite areas
and specialities anyway. After some sleep I'll keep my GMail chat as well as
wave open in case anyone needs me, I'm also up for using any chat protocol
that can be conveniently used from Linux. We could simply use the list as
well.