[chuck-users] FLOSS (user editable) manual for ChucK

Adam Tindale adamtindale at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 15 19:56:01 EST 2009

Hey Guys,

There is a space reserved for us at flossmanuals.net/bin/chuck

I am pulling the manual apart tonight so that it will be ready to hack
through tomorrow. I plan to be online from 9-5 MST.

For tomorrow please sign up for an account. We can start by using the
mailing list to get coordinated with our user names and then
transition to the chat function in Flossmanuals.

This is going to be fun. I think we should look at how easy it is to
collaborate and maybe work towards improving the documentation in the
UGEN section and compile a list of other issues and see how many of
them we can solve quickly.

Thanks for all the help!

--art