[chuck-users] FLOSS (user editable) manual for ChucK

Adam Tindale adamtindale at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 16 00:47:34 EST 2009

Hi All,

I have pulled apart the manual. I have put all the bits online here:

http://creativefootwork.com/chuck/

You will find the text files of different parts of the manual and then
some images and example patches. We will need to stitch these back
together. I have made a quick start putting it on Floss manuals. I am
going to head to sleep but if anyone wants to continue where I left
off the materials are there.

Kas, great suggestions. Let's do as many of them as we can tomorrow.
There are some talk pages we can use to keep these ideas inline with
the documentation. This has been an issue in the past.

--art