[chuck-users] FLOSS (user editable) manual for ChucK

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 21:35:24 EST 2009

Please note that I adapted some material I had previously found in the ChucK
source, which was in turn borrowed from the STK. This may or may not affect
licensing of the manual but that was the only way in which to document the
member functions of VoicForm. Noted here for completeness and corectness,
not because I fear Perry and Gary would sue. Let's just put both the stk and
ChucK source in our list of quoted source material.