[chuck-users] Issue/bug tracker system?

Spencer Salazar ssalazar at CS.Princeton.EDU
Wed Dec 30 02:58:32 EST 2009

Firstly, I didn't realize the CS wiki had become so closed-up.  I think all things considered this has diminished most of the value of that wiki to the ChucK community.

Secondly, I'd like to give a shout out to Google Code.  I successfully moved miniAudicle from Princeton CS CVS to Google Code, which has SVN (mountains better than CVS!), a simple wiki, and a simple issue tracker, on a single website.  I've been tossing around the idea of moving ChucK to Google Code as well, but haven't quite had the time/willpower to reach agreement with the ChucK team that thats the right move.  The main disadvantage of Google Code that I see is that some people don't trust Google.

spencer