[chuck-users] LiSa duration issue

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 14:27:31 EST 2009

Dan;

> fixed this and will commit to CVS.

Great! Thanks!

> funny, not sure why it's cutting you off at 100::second. it's currently set
> to allow up to 1000 seconds (>16::minutes!), and that's how it works with my
> chuck and mA. it may have been set to 100:second for an earlier chuck, but
> i'm assuming you are at the current chuck, no?

Whoops, that would be my bad. I run a few versions on various computers and
I think this was tested on the ASIO version on my music laptop. The ASIO
version is one version out of date and nobody rolled a new one yet. I need
to learn how to cross-compile for Windows from GCC so I can roll a Windows
ASIO one with the CNoise fix.

One speedy fix and one fix with a negative response time. The "strongly
timed development award" for the month of December goes to Dan!

Thanks,
kas.