[chuck-users] ChubbY (ChucK in Ruby)?

Brad Garton garton at columbia.edu
Tue Feb 10 18:28:55 EST 2009

A quick/dirty way to do this would be to use max/msp as a means to
'glue' ruby and chuck together, using Adam Murray's ruby interpreter
object  (http://compusition.com/web/software/maxmsp/ajm-objects) and
chuck~ (http://music.columbia.edu/~brad/chuck~/), but that may not be
the kind of scenario you desire.

I have great contolling chuck~ from lisp using maxlisp...

brad