[chuck-users] cheap parallel ChucKing

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 20:16:01 EST 2009

Mike;

Let's here it for the creative mis-use of OSC!

I believe this type of structure is actually quite common with our esteemed
colleagues / mortal enemies in the SC world. Of course it's a bit more
natural as a solution there because they use OSC to communicate between
their language and server anyway and merely need to add some extra servers.

I agree that this a good way to approach grains; as you need more
cores/CPU's to have more grains the chance that you'll miss a single grain
goes down.