[chuck-users] Introducing the KNoW Wave Generator

Les Hall inventor-66 at comcast.net
Mon Feb 16 19:00:36 EST 2009

Hello ChucK fans,

<begin = "shameless self promotion">

I'd like to tell you about my newest way cool ChucK program, 700 lines
of automatic music-generating fun!  You can read all about it on the
ChucK forum here:

http://electro-music.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=228469#228469

Well, it's actually under the composition sub-forum, not the ChucK
sub-forum, but there you go.  Source code and sample audio file
included, so have a look.  I've gotten several compliments from music
folks about it, so I think you will like it.  Comments and suggestions
are welcome as always.

<end = "shameless self-promotion">

Les
(Inventor)