[chuck-users] Timing with ChucK

rkramer rkramer at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 15:43:32 EST 2009

Being a relative non-programmer, I'm not quite sure if this is even
possible...  My goal is a quick and dirty program that will measure the time
between two large audio events (in the input sound buffer, live recording.)
Essentially what I want to do is use ChucK for practical demonstrations of
simple physics...  IE demonstrating average velocity of a falling object
(that generates a sufficiently loud event when it is released and when it
hits the floor.)

Any tips where to start on this project?

Ryan