[chuck-users] best way to read from HID device

Spencer Salazar ssalazar at CS.Princeton.EDU
Tue Jan 20 14:38:30 EST 2009

To limit the complexity of the internal implementation and external
usage, ChucK HID only functions with devices that claim to be a
joystick, keyboard, or mouse.  It appears that this device does not
claim to be any of those device types.  But for future development, I
like the idea of providing a complementary, more generic HID interface
that would function with any USB HID.

spencer