[chuck-users] parent and children classes (I meant polymorphism)

eduard aylon eduard.aylon at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 17:52:48 EST 2009

Hello Scott,
thanks for your reply.
Actually now I realise that my question was incorrect...  too tired
due to a project deadline.
My question, actually, should have been about polymorphism and not
inheritance. What I want is that  having a base class Point and
another class Point2D which inherits from Point, that I can define a
Point  p, that could morph and become a Point2D. Or in other words,
that an UGen, can become a SinOsc.

Is that possible?

thanks in advance for any thoughts,

eduard