[chuck-users] this wont work in 1.2.1.2

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Sat Jan 24 18:57:18 EST 2009

Atte;

I have a little less than an hour of live recording from last summer + some
> video of the same concert. The video is giving me a hard time, but I could
> get the audio prepared and put it up somewhere, if you're interested...

I'm interested. I'm also particularly interested in the "how" and "why"
questions. I believe that programming a system for performing music comes
down to defining (part of) what you think about music so I'd like to hear
what drove you to create your own. That is of course provided you have the
time and inclination to go into such subjects at all.