[chuck-users] syncing computers with OSC

james.hurlbut at utoronto.ca james.hurlbut at utoronto.ca
Tue Jan 27 19:15:15 EST 2009

I see. so none of the Plork pieces are dependant on precise
synchronization? I guess because I am coming from a dance music
background its more critical for me that the music is running off a
master clock. I was thinking that Chucks strongly timed quirkiness
would enable me to send sample accurate osc messages albeit at a very
high speed cost. I suppose I can try midi but was hoping for a wifi
solution.