[chuck-users] syncing computers with OSC

Rogan Carr rogan.carr at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 21:36:41 EST 2009

Wow.  This reminds me of a show I saw.  In a basement of a club, two
extremely tall guys in matching striped shirts sitting at a desk with
two mac laptops.  They each had really shiny shaved bald heads, and
they would bob in unison, even when they changed pace.  I can't
remember what kind of music they were playing, only their heads
bobbing slowly in perfect coherence.

Rogan