[chuck-users] Parallel Shreds

Rogan Carr rogan.carr at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 12:35:10 EST 2009

I'm going to throw my 2¢ behind Ge.  I've done some parallel
programming, and I don't think this is the route we want to go.  The
Mac OS "blocks" sound like what most of the CS parallel people have
been talking about how the next wave of parallel computers will be
programmed.  It might be a few years, but I think waiting for language
primitives (a fortran-like forall loop, for example) and OS support is
the way to go.

Rogan