[chuck-users] The ChucK Show

Les Hall inventor-66 at comcast.net
Sat Jul 11 17:54:33 EDT 2009

Hi folks,

The ChucK Show this week was our best one ever.  Sunshine is back in
town and she always makes the show fun.  I wrote a 1,000 line
controller program with lots of bells and whistles.  There were
contributions from two newbie ChucKists, mattb was the ChucKist of the
week, we took a quick tour of the Princeton ChucK website and went
through a bunch of examples.  Plus I played guitar a little bit as I
have newly learned a basic finger picking technique.

For next week I'd like to continue the exploration of the examples, but
I'm not overly familiar with the entire collection of what's there.
Would anyone on the list mind suggesting some examples that make good
audio for the show?  I will go through the STK directory, but I am
unfamiliar with all of the other directories and it would be torture to
go through *everything* this week before the show.  So suggestions are
welcome, thanks.

Enjoy!

Les
(Inventor)