[chuck-users] MAUI Window Shooting Game

Les Hall inventor-66 at comcast.net
Fri Jul 17 06:54:45 EDT 2009

Here is a fun little game that involves some MAUI abuse - moving target
windows!  Click on the moving target button to get a smaller, faster
target window and an exciting phasor sound (from Kassen).  Every mouse
click makes the window faster, hit or miss.  It's classic 1980's arcade
excitement; I found that the growing tension of the speed and noise was
rather exhilarating.  Krank up the volume and blast away!  I hope it's
OK to post code to the list (it's only 4.5 kB) - I seem to recall
posting code works, we'll see...

Enjoy,

Les