[chuck-users] MAUI Window Shooting Game

Les Hall inventor-66 at comcast.net
Fri Jul 17 14:31:44 EDT 2009

mike - glad you enjoyed it, 13 is pretty good, I usually get to 13
myself.

Tom - 19?  dang, you must have the reflexes of a teenager!  Yes, the
minimum button size is one pixel.

Kas - being a music novice, I don't know what polyphony is.  I just
modified your code until it made a one-shot.  The only thing is, it
doesn't quit for some reason - once you fire your first shot you get
sound for the rest of the game.  That's a good thing for the game
because it keeps the tension level up, but I don't understand why it
does that.

All - I would like to add more to the game like some Space Invaders
marching noises or some Nintendo music, or perhaps a time-based score
factor, but what the hey, it's done and it's fun.  I wonder how else we
can muck with MAUI for entertainment purposes?

Les