[chuck-users] The ChucK Show

mike clemow gelfmuse at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 16:02:51 EDT 2009

Les,

There's some tech-demonstration tracks here:

http://michaelclemow.com/sound/granular/

This one is kind of nice, for instance:

http://michaelclemow.com/sound/granular/13_Band-Limited_Trainlets_5.mp3

I might be posting more musical stuff later on today.  All these
recordings are live performances with a midi keyboard and some ChucK
code.  I'm working on performance interfaces for granular synthesis.
All this stuff is kind of similar to the demos that Roads released
with Microsound, except that it's all ChucK.  And I didn't have to
wait for it to render on a mainframe for three days.  ;-)

_mike

http://michaelclemow.com
http://semiotech.org