[chuck-users] percussion samples for downloading?

Robert Poor rdpoor at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 19:55:02 EDT 2009

Vilson:

Thanks for the excellent tip.  I knew about freesound but was
frustrated by how long it took to find one or two good samples among
all the junk.  But the sampleswap site is great -- fairly well
organized, and the samples are generally good.

- Rob

On 14 Jun 2009, at 15:10, Vilson Vieira wrote:

> Robert,
>
> there are lots of samples at:
>
> http://www.freesound.org/
> http://www.noiseaddicts.com/
> http://ccmixter.org/
> http://www.sampleswap.org/
>
> Hope this help you.
>
> 2009/6/14 Robert Poor <rdpoor at gmail.com>:
>> Gang:
>>
>> I've been scouring the web for a source of downloadable percussion
>> samples.
>>  I've found plenty of downloadable LOOPS, but I'm really just after
>> individual instrument hits.  And being a stingy guy, I'm hoping to
>> find
>> something for free.
>>
>> Any suggestions?
>>
>> - Rob

> --
> Vilson Vieira
>
> http://vilson.void.cc
>
> vilsonv at gmail.com

--:
Robert Poor
e:	robert.poor at nbt-ventures.com
p:	+1 617 818 5115
b:	http://blog.nbt-ventures.com
--:
This message and the information it contains are the proprietary and
confidential property of NBT Ventures and may be privileged. If you
are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy, disclose or
distribute its contents to any party, and notify the sender immediately.
--: