[chuck-users] eChucK Update

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 11:54:38 EDT 2009

Hi Les,
   As a hardware guy myself I'd love to have a board to play with, but
I really don't have time to do your work justice so I'll pass for now.
However should you find others like me that might be willing to pay
for their own board then assuming the cost isn't too high I'd probably
pony up some money for your next build should there be one.

   And CERTAINLY keep us informed. I'll be going through the forum later today.

Cheers,
Mark