[chuck-users] Reactable

Andrew Turley aturley at acm.org
Sat Jun 20 12:44:53 EDT 2009

You are definitely right. I didn't mean to imply in any way that ChucK
wasn't a good tool for doing things LIKE the Reactable, just that if
you specifically wanted to work with the Reactable (or another device
that spits out TUIO) then you would need to use a system other than
ChucK (which is not to say that you couldn't have ChucK somwhere in
the pipeline).

Having said all that, ChucK is still my go-to system when I want to
grab some OSC and turn it into sound.

andy