[chuck-users] Reactable

Andrew Turley aturley at acm.org
Sat Jun 20 13:50:57 EDT 2009

Mark, that looks like a cool project. The solution of registering
several handlers that accept different numbers of arguments is a good
workaround, especially with the iPhone where you are limited to five
touch points. I would still love to have a more general solution, but
a pragmatic workaround moves things forward much better than a
theoretical fix.

By the way, I'm a big fan of OSCemote as well. But I did see that
touchOSC now has a UI editor, so I may have to go back and give that
another look. And I'm still playing with multi-touch web apps for the
iPhone.

andy