[chuck-users] a couple of questions

Bozelos Dimitris dbozelos at yahoo.gr
Mon Jun 22 19:15:52 EDT 2009

Hello everyone!
1) can default values be passed to a function? I've tried all of
    fun void test( int i = 0)    fun void test( 0 => int i)    fun void test( int i => 0)
but nothing works and in the manual nothing is stated. Anybody knows? I would be surprised if you cannot pass default values to a function. Why if so?
2) by printing <<< now >>>; I get the timestamp from the virtual machine, but if I do
/// do some stuff
the two outputs are exactly the same even if the stuff in between last for some seconds. Why? How can I know the duration of something?
Cheers,
Dimitris

Χρησιμοποιείτε Yahoo!;