[chuck-users] chuck-users Digest, Vol 47, Issue 24

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 10:02:25 EDT 2009

gary hiebner;

I have an understanding of the Terminal. So that is not my problem.

Ah, I see. I hope I didn't offend you by going back to the very basics.
There are after all many people who never laid eye on a terminal or prompt
before encountering ChucK.

> It just goes to another prompt, so I don't know if it is working correctly
> in the Terminal
>
> eg I get this:
>
> matchbox$ chuck
> matchbox$

OW.... that's quite odd, I've never seen or heard of that. The one thing I
can think of is that the program might not be marked as a executable or that
the file somehow got corrupted. I'm reaching here, to be honest I'm out of
ideas on what might be wrong here.

Hoping others have better solutions,