[chuck-users] Wireless controller for Chuck

Robert Poor rdpoor at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 10:16:08 EST 2009

On 3 Mar 2009, at 03:28, Kassen wrote:

>> BTW, I don't know about the Danish market but here those "Realplay"
>> controllers for the Playstation2 were being dumped at bargain
>> prices. 10 Euro for a wireless controller with 3d motion sensing
>> and USB dongle, HID compliant (ignore the game and Playstation
>> logo, it'll work).

By the way, this may be the same controller that Kassen mentions:

http://www.amazon.com/Catz-Real-World-Bundle-Gametrak/dp/B00125V2I6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1236093078&sr=8-1

On sale through Amazon for $9.99 (though shipping makes it more like
$19.99).  I'm amused by the idea of controlling ChucK by swinging a
little golf club over my head, so I ordered one.

- Rob