[chuck-users] Wireless controller for Chuck

dan trueman dtrueman at Princeton.EDU
Tue Mar 3 13:03:50 EST 2009

here's the hack:

http://x37v.com/x37v/post/2008/08/madcatz-gametrak-mod.html

apparently it doesn't work on older version of the gametrak, but
works on all of them we've got.

they are really cool controllers; they pull out nearly 10 feet, and
give 3 axes per joystick, plus a useful pedal.

dt