[chuck-users] Wireless controller for Chuck

Michael Heuer heuermh at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 14:46:42 EST 2009

Kassen wrote:

>> It's HID-compliant with modification. There's some change you have to
>> make by opening the unit, but I don't think it takes more than a
>> screwdriver. Dan could say more... but it's probably on the Internet
>> somewhere too. I've seen it used with ChucK.
>
> I feel this post proves we need a list.
>
> IMHO it's silly that all of this knowledge is so fragmented when a few
> minutes to write a summary  per device could save others lots of time and
> money. I think Dan plays bowed instruments so his observations on a device
> like that would be quite interesting.

Some combination of compatibility chart (choose your favorite linux
hardware wiki), manufacturer database + reviews (e.g.
http://reviews.harmony-central.com/reviews/Computer+Recording+Interfaces),
and Instructables (http://www.instructables.com/) features would be
great.

Not sure how to get everything in one place though.

   michael