[chuck-users] cross-referenced classes?

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 07:35:18 EDT 2009

Rob;

> How does one compile cross-referenced classes?

Wait. Let me get this straight; you want a "scratch" to contain a "sniff"
and a "sniff" should in turn contain a "scratch"? Yet that "scratch" will
contain another "sniff" and that "sniff" will contain a "scratch" and that
"scratch" will contain another "sniff" and that "sniff" will contain a
"scratch" and that "scratch" will contain another "sniff" and that "sniff"
will contain a "scratch" and that "scratch" will contain another "sniff" and
that "sniff" will contain a "scratch" and that "scratch" will contain
another "sniff" and that "sniff" will contain a "scratch" and that "scratch"
will contain another "sniff" and that "sniff" will contain a "scratch" and
that "scratch" will contain another "sniff" and that "sniff" will contain a
"scratch" and that "scratch" will contain another "sniff" and that "sniff"
will contain a "scratch" and that "scratch" will contain another "sniff" and
that "sniff" will contain a "scratch" and this will go on forever? Is that
correct?

I think I'm going to have to agree with Tom here; you shouldn't do that.

Let's take a step back and look at what you are actually trying to
accomplish, practically speaking, and see how we could go about that.