[chuck-users] time goes backwards (and I don't like that)

Robert Poor rdpoor at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 19:42:39 EDT 2009

Uh-oh.  I just thought to check what version of ChucK I'm running:
=================
[poorbook15-8:~] r% chuck --version

chuck version: 1.2.1.2 (dracula)
    exe target: mac os x : universal binary
    http://chuck.cs.princeton.edu/
...that is, I AM seeing scheduling errors in 1.2.1.2.  And you say
that you DON'T see the scheduling errors in 1.2.1.2.  Curiouser and
curiouser.

Let me know how I can help.

- Rob