[chuck-users] small docs/web-page note

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 11:20:03 EDT 2009

Ge;

> We've updated the release page (under "Linux") to reflect that 64-bit
> support is not there yet.  I hope this helps!

I'm certain this will cut back on unpleasant surprises and save some people
a lot of time figuring out what they "did wrong".  I Think this sort of
clarity is important; the first few hours (installation, getting started...)
are probably one of the hardest things about ChucKing and first impressions
do count. People can and should jump into the deep end but I think we should
at least try to make certain there are no big rocks right below the surface.