[chuck-users] Wireless controller for Chuck

Robert Poor rdpoor at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 20:52:21 EDT 2009

I'm mortally embarrassed to report that the $9.99 controller from
Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Catz-Real-World-Bundle-Gametrak/dp/B00125V2I6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1236093078&sr=8-1

is anything but wireless.  It's wire-ful.  More like string-ful: the
controller sits on the floor and a pair of retracting strings attach
to your "golfing gloves" and reel in and out as you swing a tiny golf
club.

Um, anyone want it?  It's yours for the cost of shipping.  Or if you
live in SF, come by and pick it up.  It might make for good
performance art, but it's not what I'm looking for.

Next mail: related questions about the Wii controllers...

- Rob