[chuck-users] Wireless controller for Chuck

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 22:38:25 EDT 2009

Rob,

That must be disappointing though I have to say this does sound interesting
and exotic as a method of control. I'm certain there must be people in
performance art or forms of theatre that involve modern media that must
think these are absolutely perfect; "able to track, to 1mm of accuracy, a
position in 3D space - at up to 2000 miles per hour! Real World Golf uses
Gametrak to measure your swing 60 times per second - in real time." That's
not bad at all at 10 bucks!

That said; I wouldn't know what do do with one right here and now either.
Erm... a interface for digital puppeteering? Sensor for room-length strings
tuned to be used as LFO-type modulation signals? I suppose that in the end
our controllers must line up with our needs but I see no reason for mortal
embaracement here at all. I hope this one finds a good home and I hope you
find something that suits your needs.