[chuck-users] Retractable string controller for Chuck

Robert Poor rdpoor at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 12:00:13 EDT 2009

Well.  All this talk of the Ondes Martinot and chainsaws have made me
reconsider the performance art potential for the Catz / Gametrak
controller.   When I plug it in, the OS X USB device manager knows its
name, but (not surprisingly) chuck --probe doesn't show it.  Can
anyone offer pointers on what I have to write to make it recognized as
an HID device under OS X?

- Rob