[chuck-users] record audio directly into sndbuf?

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 20:17:46 EDT 2009

Matt;

My apologies if this question is silly, I'm a bit of a programming
> amateur...

There are no silly questions... but you might still feel slightly silly
after looking at /examples/special and looking into any of the files with
"LiSa" in their name as LiSa does exactly what you want to do in one
convenient UGen.

She will also act as a convolution reverb, a wave-table, a multi-tap delay
line....... and I've been planning on trying to make LiSa work as a
track&hold as well. It has been said before today but Dan does in fact rock.

Cheers,