[chuck-users] Congrats to Ge

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 08:05:06 EDT 2009

Yes, indeed, congrats to the Smule crew!

I'm generally quite happy to having gotten rid of my TV but this is one of
those rare cases where looking at your customised internet news page just
doesn't have the same vibe as watching the news on TV together. You kinda
want to jump up and down and point and shout "hey, those are my friends
doing that!" :¬)

Very nice indeed, it doesn't just make me feel good that Ge, Spencer &crew
are doing well, I'm also happy that there turns out to be such a large
audience for instruments like this. From time to time I get a bit grumpy
about the commercial instrument offerings, it's good to see that more
innovative and more playful instruments are made and indeed appreciated.

Rock on!

Kas.

PS; I did notice that greater academic and commercial success has gone hand
in hand with the disappearance of Ge's ceremonial hat. That's one element
I'm having a harder time agreeing with. We need a return to large
fuzzy-hat-wearing, I feel.