[chuck-users] stereo buffer?

Matt Diamond mdiamond at jhu.edu
Fri Mar 20 20:30:41 EDT 2009

Thanks for the responses to my previous question... my little glitch
sequencer project is coming along quite well now. Just a quick question:

Is it true that LiSa has absolutely no way to connect individual voice
inputs/outputs as part of the signal chain? I wanted to use LiSa as a
stereo buffer, and I assumed that the multiple voices would make it
easy to assign the left channel to voice 1 and the right to voice 2,
but if I can't connect them to separate adc/dac channels, then I guess
it's impossible. Should I just create my own stereo buffer class that
contains two separate LiSa objects?

- Matt