[chuck-users] two patches

Atte André Jensen atte.jensen at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 06:58:44 EDT 2009

Hi

I'm not sure posting patches here is the right thing to do, maybe I
should put them elsewhere? At least I'm hoping this could be fixed in
this years release!

The first allows 2 byte midi messages, for instance allowing program
change to be send from chuck.

The second allows --channels>2 (also --in and --out) with jack + makes
chuck *not* connect its jack ports. Without this --channels3 (or
greater) doesn't work for me.

Both are simply disabling some checks or code that IMHO are too strict.
The first have been running flawlessly for over a year. The second seems
to work just fine with some quick testing.

Of course any feedback/discussion from users regarding the behavior
would be interesting.

--
Atte

http://atte.dk    http://modlys.dk