[chuck-users] first video from live ChucK gig w/ modlys

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 14:31:03 EDT 2009

BTW, Atte;

Both the language (the natural one, for once) and the melody sound
very familiar to me yet I can't place either. Would it be possible for
you to comment on this? Maybe it's my slight hangover today but the
semi-recognition of it all is playing tricks on my brain. I also
thought you reached a admirable integration between the acoustical and
electronic sounds here. Is that simply a matter of good sound design
and lots of practice or....?